2. Heavenly Father, I come before You now feeling overwhelmed with the unknown. Please fill me with Your peace as I offer up this prayer of surrender. “I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf and give thanks for them” (1 Timothy 2:1).
3. Almighty God, grant me insight into Your will so that I may be able to make wise decisions when it comes to my prayers and petitions before You. “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God who gives generously without reproach” (James 1:5).
4. Gracious Lord Jesus Christ, open my eyes so that I may see what You would have me ask or say in times of uncertainty when praying unto You. “Open my eyes that I might behold wondrous things out of thy law” (Psalm 119:18).
5. Father God Most High, clear away the fog from my heart and mind so that I can hear clearly the prompting of Your Holy Spirit while praying unto You today and always! “The LORD is near to all who call upon Him; He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him” (Psalm 145:18-19)
6. Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour and King – show me where there is need for repentance within myself when it comes time for prayerful reflection! “If we confess our sins he is faithful & just & will forgive us our sins & cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9)
7 . Loving Father – grant me strength through these uncertain times as I lay down before You in humble adoration! “Be strong and courageous…for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you” (Deuteronomy 31:6).
8 . Abba Father – thank You for being ever ready & willing to receive even imperfect prayers such as mine today! “Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence so that we may receive mercy & find grace in our time of need” (Hebrews 4:16)
Woman of God on a mission to spread love most of all, kindness and the truth about the Savior. I thank Him daily for saving and keeping me, bringing me into the knowledge of Him and steadily making intercession for me on behalf of the Father. Every lesson that I give goes to me first. I speak not as though I am different but that I am the same as any other follower of Christ, seeking wisdom and understanding from God and depending on Him fully to provide everything that I need in this life.