• 2314 E Mishawaka Ave, South Bend, IN 46615, USA • Intern
Social Media interns will work directly with the social media editor on writing social copy, scheduling posts, social media strategy and staying on top of viral trends. Applicants must have demonstrable interest in social media and social media marketing across multiple platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and links to personal and managed accounts with your application.
Being an intern at Hidden In God Media means being given meaningful, fulfilling, skill-building tasks and projects that will help you learn what you are and are not interested in, teach you new skills, and set you up for success in future jobs and internships.
- Current college undergraduate
- Strong communication, organization and strategic thinking skills
- Working Knowledge of all Microsoft Office platforms
- Hardworking, detail-oriented, efficient and creative work ethic
- Passionate about Hidden In God Mission
- Interest in social media management, brand development, video production, and viral social trends.
Internships are available to current college students year-round on a full-time or part-time basis both in our South Bend office and remotely (unless otherwise specified). Internships are unpaid and are offered for school credit, and hours are flexible.
Please note: Hidden In God hopes to recruit and advance minorities, women, men, persons with disabilities, and veterans—we welcome and encourage all applicants. Our goal is for our team and culture to reflect the diversity of the global community of people we serve.