• 2314 E Mishawaka Ave, South Bend, IN 46615, USA • Intern
Integrated Marketing interns will work directly with the IM team to help plan, execute, and report on advertiser’s marketing campaigns across Hidden In God’s platforms and networks (HiddenInGod.com, Hidden In God social platforms, Mobile App) and events (IP3 Conference). Interns will support the team in the full lifecycle of an integrated marketing campaign, sitting in on proposal brainstorms, putting together campaign timelines, compiling reports, working on event logistics and pulling campaign metrics.
Being an intern at Hidden In God Media means being given meaningful, fulfilling, skill-building tasks and projects that will help you learn what you are and are not interested in, teach you new skills, and set you up for success in future jobs and internships.
- Current college undergraduate
- Strong communication, organization and strategic thinking skills
- Working Knowledge of all Microsoft Office platforms
- Hardworking, detail-oriented, efficient and creative work ethic
- Passionate about Hidden In God Mission
- Interest in marketing, event planning and project management
Internships are available to current college students year-round on a full-time or part-time basis both in our South Bend office and remotely (unless otherwise specified). Internships are unpaid and are offered for school credit, and hours are flexible.
Please note: Hidden In God Media hopes to recruit and advance minorities, women, men, persons with disabilities, and veterans—we welcome and encourage all applicants. Our goal is for our team and culture to reflect the diversity of the global community of women we serve.
|Job Category||Intergrated Marketing|