• 2314 E Mishawaka Ave, South Bend, IN 46615, USA • Intern
Editorial interns will work directly with the editorial team to help build national content on HiddenInGod.com around Devotion, Faith, Prayer, Marriage, Relationships, Dating, Being Single, Family, News and more. Interns will support the team in writing, editing and expanding content, determining the editorial calendar and brainstorming content partnerships, among other projects. Interns can choose to work for all aspects of editorial but may also specialize in a vertical. You will be given high-level tasks and a lot of responsibility!
Please submit 3 writing samples or clips with your application (see applications requirements in additional information section below).
This internship is available in our South Bend office or remotely.
Being an intern at Hidden In God Media means being given meaningful, fulfilling, skill-building tasks and projects that will help you learn what you are and are not interested in, teach you new skills, and set you up for success in future jobs and internships.
- Current college undergraduate
- Strong communication, organization and strategic thinking skills
- Working Knowledge of all Microsoft Office platforms
- Hardworking, detail-oriented, efficient and creative work ethic
- Passionate about Hidden In God Mission
- Excellent editing skills
- Availability of 10-12+ hours a week
- Interest in writing, editing, digital media, and Christian topics.
FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY. OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE REJECTED. On the application, where it says “Add Resume,” please upload ONE PDF FILE that includes:
- Your resume
- Your cover letter
- The text of your three (3) writing samples/clips OR links to your three (3) writing samples/clips. If your clips are published online, please include LINKS.
Again, these application materials should be uploaded together in ONE PDF FILE. If you do not follow these directions, you will be automatically rejected.
Internships are available to current college students year-round on a full-time or part-time basis both in our South Bend office and remotely (unless otherwise specified). Internships are unpaid and are offered for school credit, and hours are flexible.
Please note: Hidden In God hopes to recruit and advance minorities, women, men, persons with disabilities, and veterans—we welcome and encourage all applicants. Our goal is for our team and culture to reflect the diversity of the global community of people we serve.