• 2314 E Mishawaka Ave, South Bend, IN 46615, USA • Intern
Design interns will work directly with the design team to produce stunning digital and print graphics across a variety of platforms. Over the course of the internship, interns will see their thoughtful and innovative designs come to life through the development branding materials for the HiddenInGod.com website, merchandise for our official shop.hiddeningod.com, and graphics for our social media sites. This internship offers a strong design education and the opportunity to produce dozens of portfolio pieces, participate in weekly design critiques and discussions with our Creative Director, and collaborate across departments in the fast-paced setting of our South Bend headquarters.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and portfolio link with your application. Interns must supply Adobe Creative Suite software on their own laptops to be used during the internship.
This internship is available in our South Bend office.
Being an intern at Hidden In God Media means being given meaningful, fulfilling, skill-building tasks and projects that will help you learn what you are and are not interested in, teach you new skills, and set you up for success in future jobs and internships.
- Current college undergraduates
- Resourceful and innovative creative approach paired with strong communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) and Microsoft Office
- Thoughtful, multidisciplinary portfolio that reflects a unique and detail-oriented eye for design
- Passionate about Hidden In God mission
- Interest in design, brand development and management, marketing, art direction, and creative growth
Internships are available to current college students year-round on a full-time or part-time basis both in our South Bend office and remotely (unless otherwise specified). Internships are unpaid and are offered for school credit, and hours are flexible.
Please note: Hidden In God hopes to recruit and advance minorities, women, men, persons with disabilities, and veterans—we welcome and encourage all applicants. Our goal is for our team and culture to reflect the diversity of the global community of people we serve.