• 2314 E Mishawaka Ave, South Bend, IN 46615, USA • Intern
Community Management interns will work directly with the community team to help manage and grow Hidden In God’s Network and Mobile App. Interns will support the team in brainstorming ways to grow and manage these communities, editing content, developing strategies for recruiting followers, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information, analyzing performance, and developing community resources. Interns may also have the opportunity to be involved with client campaigns, IP3 Conference programming, and network management.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and writing sample with your application.
This internship is available in our South Bend office or remotely.
Being an intern at Hidden In God Media means being given meaningful, fulfilling, skill-building tasks and projects that will help you learn what you are and are not interested in, teach you new skills, and set you up for success in future jobs and internships.
- Current college undergraduate
- Strong communication, organization and strategic thinking skills
- Working Knowledge of all Microsoft Office platforms
- Hardworking, detail-oriented, efficient and creative work ethic
- Passionate about Hidden In God Mission
- Interest in management, community building, marketing, editing, event planning and project management.
Previous leadership experience is preferred.
FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY. OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE REJECTED. On the application, where it says “Add Resume,” please upload ONE PDF FILE per attachment that includes:
- Your resume
- Your cover letter and whether you are interested in a Fall, Spring or Summer internship.
- The text of your one (1) writing sample/clip OR links to your one (1) writing samples/clip. If your clip is published online, please include a LINK.
Again, these application materials should be uploaded together in THREE SEPARATE PDF FILES. If you do not follow these directions, you will be automatically rejected.
Internships are available to current college students year-round on a full-time or part-time basis both in our South Bend office and remotely (unless otherwise specified). Internships are unpaid and are offered for school credit, and hours are flexible.
Please note: Hidden In God Media hopes to recruit and advance minorities, women, men, persons with disabilities, and veterans—we welcome and encourage all applicants. Our goal is for our team and culture to reflect the diversity of the global community of people we serve.
|Job Category||Intergrated Marketing|