Today I want to offer you 5 declarations of faith to speak over your life. Declaring these powerful words of wisdom from God word will bring about change in your life. God’s word says that there is power in our tongue to speak life and death. But which will we choose to do. I admonish you to speak life into every area of your life, into every situation, and over the lives and situations of love ones, friends, family, strangers and yes, even your enemies. We are to pray for them as well you know. It will do our hearts good to do so.
Here are the 5 declarations:
- The communication of my faith will become effectual by the acknowledging every good thing which is in me in Christ Jesus. (Philemon 1:6)
- I let no corrupt words come out of my mouth but that which is good to edifying. (Ephesians 4:29)
- I walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, pleasing Him in all respects. I bear fruit in every good work and I am increasing in the knowledge of God (Colossians 1:10).
- I give and I receive. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will it be put into my lap (Luke 6:38).
- I decree that I will operate in trust, fear of the LORD, obedience, love and humility in Jesus name.
Begin to speak these daily for the next week. Meditate on each one. And watch as the manifestation of your words begin to produce good fruits in your life.
My prayer for you:
The law of the Lord is perfect (flawless), restoring and refreshing the soul;
The statutes of the Lord are reliable and trustworthy, making wise the simple.
8 The precepts of the Lord are right, bringing joy to the heart;
The commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9 The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever;
The judgments of the Lord are true, they are righteous altogether.
10 They are more desirable than gold, yes, than much fine gold;
Sweeter also than honey and the drippings of the honeycomb.
11 Moreover, by them Your servant is warned [reminded, illuminated, and instructed];
In keeping them there is great reward.
12 Who can understand his errors or omissions? Acquit me of hidden (unconscious, unintended) faults.
13 Also keep back Your servant from presumptuous (deliberate, willful) sins;
Let them not rule and have control over me.
Then I will be blameless (complete),
And I shall be acquitted of great transgression.
14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
Be acceptable and pleasing in Your sight,
O Lord, my [firm, immovable] rock and my Redeemer.